Ovidio Maiuri, Chief Digital Officer at Challenger Stone and Francesco Altomare, Senior Solution Architect at GlobalDots
About this talk
ITSM solutions are crucial to ensure regulatory compliance and create a security perimeter that can protect data and users everywhere in the cloud, without introducing friction to the business. We bring our deep IT industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to illustrate how to design and deliver ITSM solutions that unlock the full potential of remote work and modern cloud-based solutions.
ITSM systems are essential to:
• LEVERAGE SERVICE INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT
Select, integrate operate the right tools to keep competitive and automate crucial processes — from security to compliance — to boost productivity and deliver world-class user experiences.
• UNIFY COMPLIANCE AND SECURITY OPERATIONS
Integrated compliance, cyber resilience, and vulnerability management processes to protect data, users, applications, and infrastructure. Enable remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across channels, and time zones — without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and traditional data sharing solutions.
Join us to learn about the challenges and benefits of using ITSM systems to:
• Manage Web Application and API Protection solutions based on Risk-Adaptive Data Protection using a Behavior-Based Approach
• Protect and secure the East-West traffic and improve security, lower costs, and simplify operations
• Use CASB and a Micro-segmentation approach to eradicate Ransomware Threats and block Ransomware Attacks from moving across your digital infrastructure
• Take a Zero Trust Security approach to secure the Digital Edge, and deliver world-class Employee Experiences and User Experiences
• Adopt fully managed solutions to de-risks deployment, optimize the cloud infrastructure, reduce costs, and shortens the time to achieve business objectives