Cloud infrastructure today is all built by composition. A disparate mix of hardware and software that must be composed into a final solution that is complex to build and costly and fragile to operate. But does it have to be this way?
Join SoftIron CTO Kenny Van Alstyne in this session to explore and understand the transformative technology that underpins SoftIron’s HyperCloud - the world’s first complete technology for building clouds.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover this groundbreaking new technology.
Join us in this webinar to learn:
- The drawbacks with how clouds have traditionally been composed
- How rethinking the “silos” of compute network and storage can be transformative
- How the concepts like “state and statelessness” can empower a new cloud architecture
- How fragmented lifecycle management can be transformed into holistic fleet management deep in the the fabric of the technology
- How this enables HyperCloud to be deployed in as little as half a rack and half a day, yet to scale to almost infinity with just generalist IT skills, and with a fraction of the management overhead