Ovidio Maiuri, Chief Digital Officer at Challenger Stone and Francesco Altomare, Senior Solution Architect at GlobalDots
About this talk
Today organizations and businesses’ operations depend on technology to achieve optimal levels of productivity and efficiency and drive world-class business outcomes and superior success. ITSM solutions are crucial to ensure regulatory compliance and create a security perimeter that can protect data and users everywhere in the cloud, without introducing friction to the business. We bring our deep IT industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to illustrate how to design and deliver ITSM solutions that unlock the full potential of remote work and modern cloud-based solutions.
ITSM systems are essential to:
• GENERATE BUSINESS VALUE FROM A SINGLE PANE OF GLASS
Bring all applications, systems, and third-party solutions together and unify their management and optimization to deliver more value and meet customer needs and business requirements.
• ALIGN IT AND BUSINESS TO CONNECT EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, AND EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
Deliver company-wide service transparency and efficiency to turn best-practice ITSM principles into strategic value while making business more efficient, compliant, and secure.
Join us to learn about the challenges and benefits of using ITSM systems to:
• Manage Enterprise Connectivity and SASE solutions to modernize the networking infrastructure and support a remote workforce
• Use SASE and Zero Trust solutions, platforms and frameworks to sustain the evolution of workforce security and productivity
• Protect and secure the North-South traffic and improve security, lower costs, and simplify operations
• Monitor the main metrics needed to guide the delivery of enterprise-grade services
• Adopt a Zero Trust Security approach to secure the Digital Edge delivers world-class Employee Experiences and User Experiences