Brian Cantor, Managing Director, Digital | Customer Management Practice
About this talk
The popular claim is that AI will augment, not replace, human contact center agents. Thus far, the reality has been neither. The overwhelming majority of customers continue to rely on agents for at least some support inquiries. Nearly 70% of these agents, moreover, are still spending too much time on the manual work AI was supposed to eliminate.
Buzz over generative AI like ChatGPT, however, is spurring optimism that transformation is finally within reach. But what will this AI-driven transformation entail? What are the most valuable use cases? What is the ideal interplay between AI and human ingenuity? What are the biggest risk factors and potential pitfalls?
In this webinar, CCW Digital Principal Analyst Brian Cantor will separate fact-from-fiction in revealing how AI will transform agent experiences – and the contact center at large. Topics include:
- New thoughts on whether agents should be worried about AI taking their jobs.
- The new standard for humanity in today’s CX - and the role AI plays in delivering it.
- Top “pain points” that generative AI can solve right now.
- Redefining the agent role to improve performance and boost employee retention.
- Mistakes that can derail your AI investments.