Israel Garcia, Product Manager from Secure Thingz (IAR company)
About this talk
Security is a difficult task to complete, and it is true that no system will ever be fully protected. The rapidly growing market of connected devices is facing major security challenges, with attacks ranging across IP theft, counterfeiting and overproduction, as well as data theft and potentially life-threatening sabotage.
Companies looking for a scalable and sustainable way to overcome these security challenges must implement security right from start they need to instigate security from inception.
In this webinar we will explore:
* The changes in IoT legislation driving security in the IoT market.
* The benefits of IoT security for businesses .
* Cloning protection.
* Intellectual property protection.
* Regulatory compliance
* Competitive differentiation.
* Secure communication.
* The IoT security foundations.