Jeremy Snyder, Entiviti | Willy Leichter, LogicHub | Mike Parkin, VulcanCyber | Julie Davila, Sr Dir of AppSec, Sophos
About this talk
According to Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC) research, the total number of breaches in 2020 have been exceeded by October 2021 - an increase of 17%, with 1,291 breaches in 2021 compared to 1,108 breaches in 2020.
How has remote working impacted your organization's security posture? What lessons can security professionals learn from the recent wave of breaches and what steps can enterprises take to strengthen security in 2022?
This keynote panel of security experts and industry leaders will explore the best practices for breach prevention, as well as share real-life lessons from the frontlines on what works and doesn't work.
Viewers will learn more about:
- The reality of data breaches
- Why data breach severity is rising
- Ransomware attacks and the ongoing threat to businesses
- Technologies that help with breach prevention, detection and response
- Why security awareness matters and best practices for educating employees to be cyber secure
Jeremy Snyder, Managing Director, Entiviti
Willy Leichter, CMO, LogicHub
Mike Parkin, Engineer, VulcanCyber
Julie Davila, Sr Dir of AppSec, Sophos