Kumar Saurabh, former VP of SOAR Strategy and Integration
About this talk
Organizations are drowning in intelligence data. The problem isn’t that there’s not enough breach detection data, it’s that there is too much. “Sleeper threats” lie hidden in plain sight, protected by a cacophony of noise and a security team too overwhelmed to find them. And with AI-fueled attacks, combat has moved to warp speed. We need machines to fight the machines, but we need still need expert humans at the helm.
Implementing AI and automation enables organizations to perform advanced threat hunting, detection, and response at machine speed and scale. Earlier AI followed a set of rules and never deviated, but the problem was that it never went beyond that either. It wasn’t customizable or adaptable. To be impactful, threat hunting AI needs to run on a deep neural net architecture and rely on a progressive learning model that mimics human learning and assimilates the techniques, processes, and expertise of analysts.
Kumar Saurabh, VP of SOAR Strategy and Integration at Devo, demonstrates new technology that acts as force multiplier for skilled human expertise. Learn how to improve threat detection and response efficacy at a lower cost and free up your security team’s valuable time and resources to focus on high-value security tasks.
Key takeaways from this session will be:
• How to use advanced decision automation to analyze millions of data points per day.
• How to automate threat discovery, cataloging, triage, and response – at machine speeds.
• How to leverage AI as a force multiplier for skilled human expertise.
• How to reduce noise and repetitive work for Level 1 & 2 analysts and free up time and resources to focus on real threats and critical decisions.
• How to leverage AI to build sophisticated playbooks in hours, rather than weeks.