Jonathan Brown, Senior Analyst | Enterprise Strategy Group
About this talk
Sustainability is moving higher and higher on the IT priority list. According to extensive research performed by Enterprise Strategy Group, there are six primary factors -- driven by sustainability and ESG initiatives -- changing the IT buying culture:
- IT supplier ESG programs do matter to IT buyers.
- IT buyers expect to pay a premium for ESG compliant goods.
- How buyers access supplier ESG is not yet mature.
- Corporate ESG is a branding exercise.
- The third-party ESG compliance tools and services market is set for rapid growth.
- ESG is driving strategic IT/business alignment.
In this research-based talk, Enterprise Strategy Group Senior Analyst Jon Brown, will present eye-opening results from their latest study exploring how ESG impacts IT strategy as well as discuss how buyers and sellers can better understand the current impact of ESG programs on IT purchasing in order to make better buying decisions.